Jiffy-7® – Peat Pellet
Original Jiffy Products – your proven helpers in growing plants
The Jiffy-7®-peat pellet: fine netting is filled with high-quality substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet. Just add water, and the little planting wonder grows to up to seven times its size in a few moments. It is held together by fine netting, ensuring optimum air/water exchange. Also available in XXL, for larger plants.
Jiffy it' s so easy!
This video shows you, how easy it can be to grow your own plants with the help of Jiffy products. It is presented by Elmar Mai, a famous german TV gardener. Green thumb included!
Jiffy all inclusive!
This video is about the Jiffy planting trays, the greenhouses and the refill trays. It shows you how to use your greenhouse with the already included Jiffy-7 peat pellets and how to reuse it.
Pot and soil in one. Innovative plant cultivation with Jiffy-7®-peat pellet
The introduction to the exciting world of hobby gardening can truly be very simple – e.g. with our specially designed Jiffy Starter Sets. They contain everything you need to successfully start growing plants – all right, almost everything … quality seeds, water, light, and a suitable growing temperature are still your job to provide!
You can get started immediately after you bring the set home – it’s easy, even without knowledge.
With detailed instructions and illustrated step-by-step descriptions on the product packaging, Jiffy will guide you through simple and purposeful processes, making your results literally bloom. Our practical Starter Sets will ensure your success from the start – green fingers included!
Later on, you can simply transplant the young seedlings easily and safely into the beds with the fully formed root system.
Jiffy-7®-peat pellets – all advantages at a glance
- Compressed peat pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Available in two sizes: 36 mm and 50 mm in XXL pellets, ideal for large plants – no re-potting!
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
Jiffy – the right choice from the beginning!
How it works
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.
mini greenhouse with 12 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
windowsill greenhouse with 24 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
greenhouse with 36 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
Jiffy-7 XXL GH-16
greenhouse for big plants with 16 Jiffy-7 XXL peat pellets
Jiffy-7 Comfort GH-70
large greenhouse with 70 Jiffy-7 peat pellets with wicking mat & extra large water capacity
12 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
36 Jiffy-7 peat pellets
Jiffy-7 XXL Refill-16
16 Jiffy-7 maxi peat pellets
Jiffy-7 Refill tray-48
two handy refill trays with each 24 peat pellets
Jiffy-7 XXL Refill tray-24
two handy refill trays with each 12 XXL peat pellets